A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Eurica... just started my new coffee club

Random photo... but just shared my first cup of coffee for my NEW coffee club!  It feels good... For those who have always known me this is a big deal. For those who don't... I'll fill you in as soon as I get home to a computer.
 
This is the coffee shop I used this morning!   More to come as time and money allow me to share with more people and more coffee houses...  
 
 
This is a lovely little park where several without stay during the day.   As you can see in this photo this is also a great place for dog walkers, lovers, and the lonely!!!!!
 
I will post my explanation first thing in the morning... I am still trying to put it all into words.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment