A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

long day.

My day started out as normal as they get.

I did billing, shipping, went to the barn did their water and graded a few feet ahead for laying pavers tomorrow or Thursday with the guys...


having said all that I went to my part time job and was doing what is expected... ate lunch...

Chi Pani... a great place to eat...
Indian Street Food but a saving grace for a new vegan like myself.


A great vegan veggie Udda Pamm (if that is how you spell it)  

Worked some more ... then as I was listening to something a co worker was saying ... I realized I couldn't make out WHAT she was saying... and the black started to move in.... 

My co-workers say I got white and insisted I go to a urgent care.  I had a pain in my neck yesterday and while it was no worse it was no better;  and my primary couldn't see me till Thursday of next week;  that with what ever it was that made me not concentrate and nearly pass out was enough to encourage me to think it out. 

I knew urgent care was only going to have xrays and what ever it is, is soft tissue so ER it was... A caring co-worker took me, and hubby followed after tying up loose ends like business, house, animals etc... 

I got to the ER and with in 30 minutes I had an  EKG, it was CLEAN! 
I then sat in the waiting room for hours. 
BUT ... when I got back to a room once again time was given to me and attention was focused more than I expected.  

Apparently the exact spot of my pain is the carotid artery ? who knew? not me! So I was rushed to a contrast CT.  IT too is CLEAR, CLEAN NO issues... 

So I am being sent to an ear, nose, throat MD as soon as I can.  ? who knows... 
Long day! 
Just Keeping in touch... 

My love to the world. 
AegF 


No comments:

Post a Comment