A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pastures

With more research on the EPSM or PPSM... I am finding I may be able to use my entire pasture during the winter months.

This would be wonderful! as the horses need more space to RUN around I may be able to open one pasture at a time and allow them on it little by little as the grass starts to turn brown for the winter or even as early as when the grass looses most of its sugar content this fall.  All of this is exciting to me, as I hate seeing such beautiful, lush pastures go to waste.  Not to mention I hate seeing my horses be board with nothing to do all day.

As usual Sweet Pea is not the issue, only Navarre and I hate allowing her on pasture but not him.  Oh well, on to doing more research and seeing what else I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment