A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

productive Sunday

Of course after seeing all those beautiful Vanners, I had to give Navarre a bath.  I figured he would never be white again BUT sure enough... I got him with, rode him home, gave him hay and after a few bites he rolled around and my white horse was no more.

I didn't even get a photo of him this time.  By the time you bathe a horse your so tired you don't think about such things... and I still had that 4 and 1/2 mile ride back to the barn.

He did have a little of a melt down on the way home, BUT we were on a five lane highway with four lanes going crazy.  Motorcycles, Semi's and lots of traffic.    He did very well!

Sweet Pea on the other hand was driving the neighborhood crazy crying out for Navarre, I think she got more exercise than he did with all her pacing!

No comments:

Post a Comment