A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another day NO computer.

My computer is still dead.  While I have had HP help me clean it out, literally starting over as if I have just opened the box, life is no better.  Even without programs on the silly thing it is locking up.  I am not a happy camper! I am not a happy person... While a part of me LOVES not having a computer, my life revolves around it for making money, communicating with family and friends, so I am at a stand still.   I can only bother the husband so much to use his computer... having said as much my time is almost up in his chair ha ha... here he comes...

LIFE will go on when I get my computer back.... till then... I'll be around with snail mail or by land lines..
Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment