A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rare 2nd post let the horses out.

I knew with the sun as bright as it is, the wind blowing hard... 30-40mph !  The horses would want to RUN, so I let them out on the pasture

Sure enough... Snap shots of what I saw  Remember none of them are good, but snap shots are never planned, and they were moving SOooooo fast the camera on MOVEMENT could not catch up.

Running with her eyes closed... I call it her BLISS shot!

Navarre LOVES rearing, bucking and changing directions... I call this his Lean Angle

AIR TIME! 


And finally Navarre looked at me as if to say   WHAT? 

1 comment:

  1. The top picture of Sweet Pea is my absolute favorite. While Navarre is beautiful all the time, there is something precious about Annie. Her picture seems to say...Ah finally, I am free and I can do all things...all is well within my soul. Thanks for the pictures and beauty of the day.

    ReplyDelete