A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

some of my favorite words.

Please... take time to be more simple if not to live a simple life.  A simple life is rewarding in ways the English language can not describe.  I have posted a few of my favorite saying on my other blog.

my other blog...    it is called Living Life Simply...  My entries are rare, but they have meaning to me, not just a journal of daily activities but entries of a real life lived with simplicity.

While I am no different than anyone else,  I so enjoy the finer things in life, a fur coat, a really good pair of high heals, incredible french food; but my difference is I enjoy them sooo immensely because I do what I can to live life as simple as I can.  They are a treat, not something I expect as an average.

No comments:

Post a Comment