A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rough morning.

Navarre was acting like I'd not fead him in days. My normal routein in the morning is to feed my little girl (sweet pea) before I give the fat boy his feed. I do this because it takes her longer to eat as where he acts like a ghost hovers over his food ready to steel it at any breath taken above the bowl. This morning I gave my little girl her food and made the mistake of taking off her blanket BEFORE giving Navarre his rice bran. He fought her away from her food, making me stay and defend the feed from him.... It was a ten minute ordeal. Lesson learned..... I can't do anything till he has his feed! Poor little boy, I wish he wasn't so food driven, he is fat as can be, I exercise as much as I can with three jobs to pay for his vet bills, but with all the oil he needs.... He gets very little feed, just old grass hay, but they get about a bail a day between them. All is well, he just had to teach me a timely lesson today!

No comments:

Post a Comment