A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

FINALLY

Life is at a fast pace ... the weeds are starting to come in, so lots of work to do.  My pasture is more beautiful than it has ever been but is almost perfect for hay.  I am allowing it to go to seed one more time, then I shall allow my mare to start eating on it from time to time.

Navarre is not as tight as a drum any more... his back and rump have started to loosen up a little as well.  I have for the past two weeks been moving them from the ? questionable hay to the new stock.  today I shall feed them only the good stuff!

A new sidewalk is going in at the barn, yet once again I have not taken my camera only shot with my phone so nothing to share here.

I have two extra birds in the house today, they settled in last night ...
So full schedule goes into effect today...
Pirates' Lair work done!
1/2 cup of coffee I need to re-warm
feed the birds hot breakfast before I leave,
On to the barn,
then to the B&B where 14 await breakfast! I can only hope my help shows up today! she didn't the last two working days she had.?

oh well.
My life...
Any life..
fast fast fast.

My love to the world...
May I sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment