A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Today was a full day
A day I desperately needed for me, and so it was.

LOTS of barn work, house work, and prepping for my daily job;  but I needed this day, and it was profitable. 

I had almost allowed my light to go out.  What you asked?  I am driven by nature... putting my feet on the ground. Putting my fingers through the winter hair of my horses. Planting and getting mud under my nails.   All of which I did today for ME!  

All the animals have had attention today.

Navarre is getting more and more stiff in the back so I will likely start a series of methacarbamol starting tomorrow so possibly next weekend (not this one) he will be comfortable enough to be taken out on a short hack!   Fun for me and him... I am going to cut down Sweet Pea's alfalfa as I also think Navarre is into her feed so... Changers for her so to help him. 

Sweet Pea has a new blanket for warmth...
She is board and a little high strung due to all the alfalfa she is getting which will also be cut back this week.  Causing me yet another trip to the barn as I will have to tie up Navarre and allow Sweet Pea on the pasture, cutting out her alfalfa will hopefully bring her fear down a bar or two. 

The birds all got out... had personal attention, made me and them all happy. 

Took the time to get my life back on track.... Now I'm ready to go back to work head first and enjoying the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment