A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally! I am back.


I have had SEVERAL calls and emails wondering where I am.  I am here, but I have taken time off.  I needed time off.  Not from work, not from the estate, but just any extra time I could have for me.

I have in the weeks not writing... been cleaning house, getting little things in order and enjoying the silliest things..

Cleaning Shoes?  yes... I've been polishing my shoes,
Cleaning out my closets...
Labeling things for organization
and enjoying things I normally take for granted.

The Juice of a pear
The taste of fresh just picked foods
Talking to friends,
Drinking Wine while sitting alone at the barn.

Simple things... The things I always entented to do but never allowed myself to get around to.

Which brings about the opening of my new blog... all about simple things not worry list, to do list as this site is... Living Simply  I am not sure many of you will like it... but I am enjoying the time and the black and white pictures I am taking for it.  

It is a little more of a challenge for me and thus... something new for us all.


Finally I have an update for you on the barn... Please allow me this space for old and NEW pictures alike.

From Raw land... to getting in the property...
Then ...
Clearing EVERYTHING that was in the way...
 Finally we got a little more settled and built up an area for the barn.  AFTER moving a few bolders that were in the way...
We finally got the OUT SIDE fence up and then I had to save money for the barn...

We finally had "Some" money and needed to get started...
And so we did.


today we have gutters.
a Water catching system...
and soon to have a hand pump to get the water to the horses...

we have NO electricity but this is fine for now...

More to come... as much still has to be completed in order for me to feel like it is a fully functioning barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment