A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Water

While I think every little thing is life is amazing, I am sure you all get tired of reading that word so...

Here is my recent luck!
I've been happy, been able to provide water for my horses sense Oct 4th.  I have not hauled water in almost 2 months, to me this is " incredible"

As I figured all good things must come to an end, I filled both water containers for the horses as the weather here has been ... more like winter than just cold.  We have had freezing rain, Sleet, and a snow flurry already.  So I figured if nothing else havinng more water in the container would allow me to break the ice, toss it and not have to worry about the hose pipe. 

Time to clean the containers today AND worry about the hose pipe.  I can not believe it... even in the high 20's low 30's ... It worked... SLOWLY but it WORKS... so today as the weather gets up to the low 40's I'll cover the extension with insulation and get it winterized a little better.   Excited that it's working so far.. this is a BIG DEAL... I was afraid I was going to hauling water from the house all winter... that will NOT be fun if I have to do that! 

It is worrying how critical water is... But it will all work out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment