A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

a daily read...

Humility...

One of the things I miss in society today is humility.

I am in need of knowing more humility.  I am taking a step back from society and what it expects of everything.  I have forgotten more than I am likely to learn at this stage of the game.  I have lost more than I am likely to find.  I am less today that I was years ago, but I intend to be happy.  I intend to enjoy life, love whatever I do, and immerse myself in DIRT.

This year I start from the ground up! literally! Adding nitrogen fixers (perennials) to the estate...
My plan for the year is to work hard physically, relax more mentally, and enjoy life spiritually.


I am trying to let go of the constant, what's next, what's your next step, what is that step going to cause, cause and effect as it all swirls in my brain all too fast, as that much is all too often.




No comments:

Post a Comment