A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Day New Year,

Once again life is great but my lap top has me blocked from this blog.  I can only access from a strange computer and have not been able to change my password due to a two step process that is NOT working for me not ever!

Life is great,
Animals are healthy
Rain, cold and no sun but just fine... I'm curled up with a permaculture book and making notes in the margins as I go along for later references.

I have plans in the works for a small trip with family.
I have plans in the works for a second patio lay at the barn although with the trip this makes the patio a longer time off....
I have plans in the works for a hay container to be delivered but this too will cost money but is a priority in my barn life.  My temporary barn usage is bound to stop at any moment.

Life is good, full and busy.. I hope to have my computer back and running properly ASAP till then I have no idea if or when I will ever get a post in.

stay tuned... and sign up for auto notification of post if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment