A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yesterday was a slow day so I got to give the little boy a bath. I brought him to the house just because we have better pressure in the hose AND perfect thick grass or pavement in the drive.

As you can see in this picture... he is a PIG... all he wants to do is eat!!!!







Jerry was having fun trying to decide WHO was taking the bath, me or the horse!!!! Navarre didn't care it was cool water but not the MOUNTAIN cold like the barn.


Someone had to take care of the dirty job....




I don't think I will EVER get that tail to be white again... but it has all kinds of clear coating protectant on it... it's just so think no matter what I do it is going to get dirty SEVERAL times a day.

Back from the VET today and the ULCERS are gone... we are back on the road for training... YEAHHHHHHHHH... I can not wait, this may mean he gets to pull the garden next year. wish me luck.



1 comment: