A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Just another day.

Life here has been up and down ... as all lives are.

But I have been taking the time to smell the roses (literally ...although they don't have as much scent as I had hoped) 

Loving the little flowers that have re-seeded themselves in my sunflower garden this year...

This cosmos being one of them.  Cosmos always remind me of a co worker in St. Louis. 

She brought a packet of these once and threw them out in front of our window in a bald spot... It was lovely!   So I think of her each time I see them in my garden.

Besides taking photos of the last flowers of the season ... I have been cataloging my shoes.
Sounds funny but as I have always kept them in their purchase boxes I have photographed them and have photos on front and back of each box now. 

Fun to see everything I have at one glance, and cheaper than purchasing clear boxes/containers or a new closet organizer.

yea... yea... not a clear picture but you get what I'm doing!

I am in the process of cleaning out my closets and organizing my clothes so I know what I really need, what I can up date, and what works with the most other items...

I'm trying to get rid of things I no longer wear, CAN'T fit into...
and those things I will never be able to fit into again...

Hey, I'm over 40 I deserve feminine clothes that show who I am inside, instead of looking like a farm hand 24 hours a day!


ending this post with a close up view of a sweet pea vine. 

May you all have a simple day!

No comments:

Post a Comment