A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I forgot!

I somehow forgot to mention all the trees I have planted...
I got two pecan trees, an almond, a cherry, a grafted mixed fruit, an asian pear, three paw paw's and two weeping willows planted as well.   The only thing I am missing is a peach tree... it's on the hard bound to do list....

I am starting to feel like I have done a little work to the estate... I can only hope my trees survive! and provide me with something in years to come.  The Apple trees I planted last year are BEAUTIFUL this year, already in bloom, but I am sure I will have to pull the apples again this year as the trees are still a little small to be holding such heavy fruits as of yet.

oh well back to early morning work...

No comments:

Post a Comment