A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wow... it is late fore me... 6:45pm and here I sit! 
I sit here because as much as I have done Navarre must have reached over the fence OR one of my supplements has more sugar than they are telling me.  His gate is labored in the hind end, which is where it always starts.  So I will have to make sure he has no feed tomorrow and no supplements just to see if that helps any.   Yes it will take a week of no feed / supplements to make sure and I will add them back one by one.. On with life!

My eyes are barely open, and I long for sleep! GOOD sleep! Oh if I could only curl up with the horses and sleep snuggled next to them!   ha ha ha... life threatening but a dream all the same.

My love to the world!
Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment