A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

OK... I hit a mile stone.

I have finally started to loose a little weight.

Yep... I finally got below 150 lbs.  First time in a long time... Or so it feels.

I've been sick for the past few days and while I tried to work out on my own today, I just could not get it all done.

I got the fat in the barn.
I got their water filled.
the insulation box covered, straw on top and sides of it, and a new extender with commercial grade valve ... Now lets see how long it takes me to mess this one up.! ha ha ha... I've not had one last me a month yet!

I got too tired to complete my barn list so I climbed up to my zen spot to get a breath and take in another view.

The sun was out... 
the wind bearable... 
I was just getting too tired to go on. 

Life is good... 
Here is to wishing you all you need to have a great day. 
My love to the world. 
AegF 

No comments:

Post a Comment