A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I hit a wall!

Life has been ok!

I'm still doing well on my diet!  Yes I cheated!  It was a little over a week ago when I went out with my hubby.  I figured I would gain weight but didn't. I also didn't loose any either! After eating like a pig, stretching out my stomach, and licking the butter from my fingers... I'm pretty darn happy with how my choices are going. I mean really I rarely got lobster, crab and shrimp I wasn't going to wait another year just because I had started a new life style that I know I'm going to eventually work seafood back into the mix for special occasions anyway.  I really doubt I will ever eat beef, pork, or chicken from a factory setting again.  I will address the normal meats in years to come right now I feel so much better with no outside influences being from meat.  I hope to start growing more and more of my daily food as life continues.  I've set up so much already, I'm on my way.


What I did do wrong was get some oats that were not gluten free.  I had stomach cramps as if I had eaten an entire loaf of bread.  So had to find the oats a new home and go back to the Non Genetically Modified foods and the Certified Gluten Free oats.  It took me 4 days to start feeling better, not to forget I had a little cold there in the mix as well.  But I am now back on my energy kick.

Had I not been gaining energy again...1. I would not be typing this out, I'd be going to sleep.  2. my horses would have suffered instead they have what they need for winter weather two months earlier than normal.  3.  I would not have been able to keep up at work for Saturday and Today!   We have done an incredible amount of work at the clothing store and today was the icing on the cake!

As for the week...
I got the water insulated!
I got the fig trees protected for the season...
I have supplies ready to put out for the acacia berry bushes, and the rhubarb patch.
I also have supplies ready for the cherry bushes outside the pasture.

Mike and I got some lushous dirt moved (best I've created yet!) and some sand spread out.  I have moved 80% of the mats so the horses can eat off them instead of IN the barn. We also got all the hay from the horses stall and put it into my tack area (in record time), so now the horses have a wonderful 4 sided room to get out of the wind.  They seem to enjoy the new patio, the stall being open, and getting out of the weather thus far.  It is suppose to rain and then freeze tonight so we shall see in the morning how much they want to use it!

So in all ... with in the past week and 1/2 I've only lost 2 lbs bringing my total to 10.  I'm happy with it, my leg is happy with the results and life has been ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment