A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh the DREADED morning drive.

I am worried about my drive this morning, as the wind is banging my storm doors as if they were open.  The hallowing around my windows is of a horror movie and the drive to the barn last night was a winter wonder land.

If the snow at the barn last night was an inch thick... and I was there at dusk... there is no telling how bad it is up there now!

I am sure the road is ice as it was wet and getting no less as I drove home in the dark AFTER having a sit on my neighbors porch lit with Christmas lights that glistened and shown the beauty of the snow and frozen fog on every tree limb around the mountain.

Last night was BEAUTIFUL! but I am dreading the possible issues this morning.
OFF to check out the roads...
Much love to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment