A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

National Bird Day

For those of you who know me, yes I have horses but I also have three birds I love dearly.  I had no idea this day existed.

As I have chosen this year to be days to celebrate or think about this is a day for both wild birds and exotics.  Too many birds are caged and not happy, Birds are the one animal I would NEVER suggest a parent get for their child.  They are dirty! They are demanding, and they need LOTS of attention and a watchful eye to keep them healthy.  This is way too much for a parent to put on a child if done correctly.

National Bird Day has its own web site and it is worth checking out!
http://www.nationalbirdday.com/index.php

All my birds have their wings, and have FREE time in the house.

I try to keep them as happy as possible.  I  also babysit other birds in separate rooms of the house when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment