A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Funny. ....

Ok...
So I've been gluten free for a long time.  BUT I was living off good cheese and foods heavy in fat.   So yes I cut out all the animal products to get a little weight off, but I never ever expected to be feeling as if I have MORE energy not eating all that fat.

Having said that Yes I miss foods, yes I would love to have a bowl of blueberries with cold heavy cream poured over them!

BUT I am not craving the fat any more!  I posted on Facebook when I publicly announced my vegan diet that I was hungry ALL the time.  I was but not only was it I was eating so much but it was also a craving for all the fat I had  been eating.  

I no long crave the fat!   heck I was in the grocery store tonight talking to my father, talking to him about bacon, and milk and still I didn't cave in a grab a pint of ice cream or any meat.

Today I had enough energy to grade off and lay 12 pavers at the barn. My only goal had been to get the center post out of the ground and get the post secured in some other way.  I accomplished my goal and then laid several more for the heck of it.

Had fun with the hubby when I got home.

Then got ready and went to work.... LIFE... it never stops but normally I am pushing myself to just mull through it, Sense Thursday I have been gaining a little more energy a day.  The only thing that I have changed in my life has been my diet... Other than my hair (my husband said)  as if my hair color was going to make me so happy as it give me more energy.  We laughed together when he said it.
At any rate I still had enough energy to work, and post all this before going to bed.

My love to the world..
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment