A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

People, People and more People.



In the last few months I have had luck!  We have had SEVERAL customers stop by to say hello, several girl friends come into town from a good distance away.  Friends to go out to eat with, and now I have a childhood friend whom is not an hour away, I am hoping to get together with him this weekend. 

I can't believe I have been married for such a long time and Troy and Jerry have never met.  I can't wait!  One more person to show around Asheville and a connection to old family friends, I wish my sisters could be here, as he and they would all love catching up!   We are shooting for Sunday while it is raining ... not that fun but who cares!

The picture has nothing to do with the post except the reminder of sweet smells, sweet times, and a lovely day to be had.

I'll have to post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment