A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yep one more day off!
And while I should have been enjoying the day, I have been so tired... in such muscle pain (which in a way is good) but I can't move.  I took care of my kids and other larger more demanding horses than my own.

In doing so I have realized I am very happy with my choices of how I manage Navarre and his PPSM/EPSM and how he is much better off than some other animals with the same issues.

I will (due to the experience) go over once again how I manage a horse in a stall. 
I find myself doing much more and in someway less than I would if they were all my horses.

I hope to define an outline (no one is perfect) of stall care.
Stall care includes
Shavings,
Smells,
FLY control
and composting.

All of these should keep us talking and typing for a while.


As far as tonight.... I'm so tired I can't keep doing this!
My love to the world.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment