A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday... Gray and drab.. BUT my list is back on track.

I have the Gravel guy showing up ANY MINUTE...  I have the back hoe guy showing up between 9 and 10 as is the bobcat. 

I have made several calls to get a cheap labor person to help me but at this point it is the hole in my plan.  I need help getting the fence up tomorrow while everything else is being done.

I will go get the post AND the rails today ( yes in the rain) as usual but ONLY after getting the rest of the manure out of the bed of my truck... SO... I have lots to do today AFTER work, but before it all starts tomorrow.

I am so happy to be getting Joe's place back in order so I can concentrate on mine!!! yea yea...

a barn should NEVER look this bad... and horses should NEVER have to stand in mud... None of this is Joe or Steve's fault... I just wanted to figure out how to do it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment