A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

First decent day in weeks expected!

It is early yet...
I have a truck full of planting materials to unload, horses to tend to, and a gravely to go pick up.
I then have several 6 trees to plant, and a friend to help out later today after accomplishing as much as I can on my own.

There are no pictures this morning but I do hope to add them later tonight to show the accomplishments of my day.

We shall see as I will update you on my success or failures later!

while I am out and about here is a little tidd bitt from my new employer... me at blakehouse  I am just happy she is as excited to have me... as I am to be there!  here is yet another connection at meet the inn keeper.  Innkeepers...

Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment