A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long time no type....

Yes ... here it is... March 9th and I have posted nothing! It was not to punish family, friends, or followers.  It was because I needed the time to concentrate on me, my schedule, my necessities, and what is in front of me.

Follow this....
I get up at 4:30 make coffee, leave the house by 5 check on horses in the dark, make sure they have enough hay and water till I get back (later in the day) In the summer this will not be an issue! I will fill the water for two days at a time, hay will not be as necessary as it is right now due to wind chill, cold and wet weather we are having.  ( horses create heat from their hay) With no issues... this allows me time for two more horse stops before I have to get back to the house, shower, and leave by 7:15 for work.

I work till ? 2 pm? ( my schedule allowance)  I go back to the barn... and any other animal stops I have for mid day...
run back to the house.
Help Jerry with Pirates' Lair shipping...
Play with the birds...
Go back to the barn at dark... AFTER any other animal stops I have for the day.

I go to sleep just after the sun... and get up and start it again... Depending on what the B&B needs. As of right now I am only training... on days I am not in training... I am up at the same time just to get my body adjusted, and testing out foods for the Inn.

Cleaning my house top to bottom each morning and night to get in shape....

We all wear several hats!  I enjoy all the hats I wear! hope you enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment