A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Day... in the life of Amber?

Broccoli is incredible this year... Sweet perfectly developed with... the morning (mountain)  due still present.
                                                             
Basil is doing well ... I have to have at least one plant for every tomato plant this year I have 6 of each.




Tomato plants are doing well if I can keep the bugs away and the water regulated...

I added Poppies... to the garden this year as a test subject... these are the ones that are standard on the side of the interstate systems in TN and NC (at least)


Ending with my poor boots.  I hate spending money on boots but if I keep up at this pace I will need another pair of boots for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment