A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

no pictures just good news.

There was once a friend in my life that I was able to go out, have fun, camp, talk, read, banter our views back and forth.  I lost contact with this friend years ago.

I carried some of his belongs with me for years... over 10 years and only recently allowed myself to throw them out.  Of course not months later we found each other on face book.

He is married to a lovely lady, they have three children, and live in one of my favorite parts of the world.

We all have those connections with people we wish we had not lost.  This friend was a good person and a delight to be around.  I am glad his life is well, and he prospers with such a large family.

To an old friend, and to making a new friend of his lovely wife.

I hope not to loose touch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment