A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

the butterflies...

I'm getting more anxious about my little trip.  ( excited about Ecuador ,but anxious about Nashville? )

I'm getting more and more together in terms of roads, but I'm getting more and more worried about begging for water and people allowing me to camp in their yards.

I am sure I will feel better after I am on the road, Get a few people to say SURE no problem. etc....


I have no disillusionment this is going to be easy, I am sure at some point I will want to quit along the way.  But I've got to get it done and not feel like I have failed at a simple task put on that to do list as a teenager.  how can I encourage kids to do ANYTHING if I as an adult don't do the same?

this week is perfect for me to do some good practice with the tent etc... high in the low 50's and lows in the low 30's this week... I'll be sleeping outside.

Now as gross as it sounds... a toilet is my next real issue. ? oh what to do !

Any GOOD ideas from any real campers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment