A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In the process.

This site has mostly been for my family and I staying in touch, it has evolved through the years and will now serve as daily grind of training two horses for the long walking trip to Nashville TN from Asheville.

I am going to do normal post but I have JUST this morning added a list of specific words, etc... that I will now add to certain post for the search engine for the blog.  It may not work as well as I had hoped but I am at the mercy of the computer and I am ... well stupid when it comes to computers.

I  hope to narrow down the search engine a little better this week.  I can only hope this helps those whom have asked about the blog out of interest of following me on my trip to Nashville.

Much love to you all for being so encouraging...
and THANK you for reading this... it often seems as no one does...

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment