A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

New Blog for Ride only....

I tried and tried to put this blog as too many things.  It is not going to work!

As I sent someone the link to this blog I wanted to shoot myself in the foot.  Why am I trying to kill myself putting too many things into one silly blog?   Because that is really how life is, life is messy, full of crap you have to weed through to find what you want.  Then when you get there half of us are too tired to care what it is.

SO...
If you want to start from the beginning... I have created... this blog for the trip. Amber Navarre and Sweet Pea simply click the link above and it will take you there.  If you only want to copy and past, hopefully putting it in your favorites.  start here...  http://ambernavarresweetpea.blogspot.com/

The night was cold, and I should have been sleeping in my tent but instead I choose to sleep in my wonderful bed and snuggle with my husband all night.  Oh how I am going to miss these warm nights! I am doing my best to get used to the weather, but joints and body aches are quickly catching up.  I can now understand why far too many only lived a young life in earlier days.

It is hard to imagine someone in my family doing what I am going to be doing but without the good equipment I am going to be using.  Mostly animal skins to keep them warm ? oh how the tiny wheels in my mind start to spin.    I think I could have handled a life in Europe in the 1700's but not so much a pioneer woman as Wayne likes to call me.

The thoughts of this trip are daunting, but exciting.

Life... get off your "arce" and go live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment