A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I have to tell you... I have not had the chance to ride my horses this year.  As with last year I rode them everyday! Yes Navarre everyday and Sweet pea every other day at the least. 

Yesterday I leaned up against Sweet Pea... Resting my head on her shoulder.
She twitched her shoulder, as if I were a fly she wanted off!  I didn't move.
So she then slapped me with her tail!

Ok so my little girl is now so upset with me I can't just lean on her. 

She has every right to be upset, all she wants is a job.  So as soon as I can get through my studies I am going to have to devote time to her instead of only working Navarre from the ground which is necessary due to his ppsm. 

I'll start working her from the ground next week, scheduling in more time for the barn... till then... I guess I'll get slapped by that tail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment