A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012




Life is complicated...

There is nothing that is ever easy all the time, So just to show you how complicated my life THOUGHTS are... you should visit my Pinterest Boards...

There are so many... In fact  My mind separates into 41 boards over... 6000 pins but even with all this organization there are funny clashes in my personality, collection, and showing

my photo,idea collection through Pinterst...



My life is rural
My life is city slick...
My life is simple but that makes it hard.

My life is sudden
My life is planned
My life is prepped
My life is?  LIFE ugly, pretty, messy, clean and unlike ANY OTHER...

My life is me...
I am my life...


I know that my blog changes all the time... it does!
So does life..
As of right now my back injuries prevent me from being at the barn the time I want to... the time I need too... But life goes on and instead of not sharing my life as it is, I understand if some of my horse people fall off here and there!   But I will be back... I'll still be posting Horse things...

Tomorrow is going to be photos and reasons for Navarre's supplements, their morning mush... and getting them their hot meals in cold weather..

Have fun and follow me along the way learning how to care for my horses from a distance, with out the back I once had..




No comments:

Post a Comment