A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I've done all I can to get the word out, that Navarre is up for share.  I've posted on Facebook, I've posted it on this blog, I've even joined some share pages in order to get the word out a little more.  Today I had a conversation with some who hope to share the word for me again.  BUT if all fails I'll end up posting him on Craigs List by May... I surely hope not as I want to meet the person I share him with, I want to know what they expect of him, what I can expect from them and how they are going to help Navarre to be active.

This is not about me at this point, it is about keeping Navarre active and giving him the time he needs for activaties... ?

Lets see...
I'm paying the bills,
I'm paying for the feed, vet, farrier, and even his teeth... but I just need someone to ride him, give him love help to feed them 2 or 3 nights a weeks etc...

I DO expect them to understand and keep him off ANY grass, I DO EXPECT that they understand that he can NOT have any treats that are sugar, that contain sugar, or would convert to sugar... NO SUGAR...

no grass,
no apples, carrotts, treat etc...

life sounds hard for him but he has a better life with me than most... EXCEPT he needs to be ridden.

I can't ride, as I have hurt my back, I can't ride as I have to work too much, I can't ride as I have no time left working 60 hours a week.

I need someone to Love on and Ride WR Prince Navarre!
Please share if you know ANYONE that would have a good seat, and gentle hands...

828 707 7607.... call me! ASAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment