A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Life...
Missing the barn...
Missing the smells...
The way it feels just being there...
But I brought some of it home with me yesterday.

Strings from the barn! Hay bail strings... I have no real idea what I am going to do with them but... I have some ideas from searching over the Internet none of which are what I am doing but they are all inspiring in their own way...

First... weeks if not months ago... I found this on Pinterest.



Now really How neat is that?
A privacy fence?
A Wall of art?
No matter how you look at it is is something different!

I could so something like that!
LOVE the idea...

Then I came across.>>>
how beautiful is this?

I know... I can't knit!
I have no idea what I am doing ... but I can braid ... so as I try to sit more upright for extended periods of time  I'll give some bailing twine a try!

Any ideas?
Anything I should try to do?
Come on people... here is your chance to push me around... What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment