A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

You know I do EVERYTHING I can for my horses...
I've said it before but I am now posting on this site...

I WANT TO SHARE MY VANNER with someone! Yes! I said it publicly...

Here is the deal. 
He stays at my place!
I pay for his feed, suppliments.
I pay for his standard shoes, standard vet checkups ...


This is what I want...
I want someone to love on him...
I want someone to start to walk him.. do some ground work with him... and yes eventually ride him.
I want to share him with someone because this would be great for someone who can't afford a horse AND it would be good for Navarre!

I can't let someone just get on... and ride... he is not in good enough shape to just jump on...

But he is a beautiful horse, diserves more attention, and needs to be ridden.

I'm serious...
YES there are more details... but we can discuss them... nothing that big... but I want help, I want to share and he is such a good little boy!

So ANYONE interested... give me a call.
828 707 7607
Amber Goins...


No comments:

Post a Comment