A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To Do List for the day!

Major shipping today... Our newest item was just released to a private waiting list.  ( I hate these days... ) So my living room is full of boxes, can't get to my front door with out stacking boxes out of the way.  

Smaller boxes are in my office up stairs so I have to do the shipping on them and carry them down my deadly (not to code on angles) staircase.  Jerry has put some wonderful grips on them but never fails! I fall all the time.  Can't wait till I get even older!... 

I've got my two kids this morning, then to the B&B, do breakfast... small numbers today, but many rooms to clean... THREE horses mid day, skip, feed, and check on illnesses... Cat mid day... SHOWER... then back to B&B for more cleaning... To my horses, ride Navarre up the mountain.. THREE horses for evening, put out,  clean stalls, and prep for next morning... 

It will be past dark before I get home from all my work today BUT the time with horses is like getting paid for play time.  While it is physically demanding, requires I respect my schedule,  I have chosen something that keeps me in shape, I get to see the sun rise and set with my favorite smell, I get to experience the morning due and the evening fogs roll in. 

HORSES... who could ask for much more?   making a little money off your passion THAT my friends is what I call life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment