A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday...

Finding someone to ride may be harder than I expected!   After all I'm a horse person, and without a horse I would have killed to ride a good horse like him.

Having said that I've had a few people say they will tell others, but, no one jumping at the chance!

Today I got to sleep a little late, BUT I have several "wings" I have to make for Pirates' Lair , birds get warm breakfast... Navarre get early ride... then on to B&B picking up things on my way in, and getting 4 rooms ready for tomorrow.    I know it sounds like a lot but like I told someone recently ...it's really no different than all those women out there that shuffle the raising of three children.

I've got 4 days of meds cut up for Navarre, as I waited for my water to boil for the french press this morning.  I can only hope this is really going to help.  Just started it again yesterday, and already in the evening he was more willing to walk faster to his hay.  SO as much as I dread the thought of drugging him every day for the rest of his life, it appears that is where we are headed!

My next step is to take my Rx and talk to one of the "Asheville" type pharmacies around here! Whats the deal with Asheville? Well, around here there are some GREAT pharmacies that are all about education, and personal attention.  They may be able to assist me with something not so man made for Navarre, Besides I'm wanting to price out the Vitamin E thing and see if I can't get it cheaper in bulk through them.  I also need a new pestle and mortar if I'm going to be doing this from now on.

Oh well it's at least 5:30 and I haven't started my working yet!  
On I go! Off line again... till tomorrow!

Much love Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment