A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting EXCITED....

I'm already behind on my work to get settled for the day, but I am not down to the last few hours before I leave for yellowstone.

I can not wait.
I've double checked my ticked,
Got the camera charging both batteries,
Got both walking sticks ready with my bags... These sticks are the only reason I am having to check a bag... which ???? sticks.
Have sunglasses on my head to put with my bags,
_____Need to charge phone and pack charger.
Must figure out what I am wearing through the airport! Do I travel like a typical American in Jeans and a T or do I wear a dress?  I get help when I wear a dress... ha ha...
_____ Need to make coffee tonight so I can warm it up and drink it on the way to the airport.
_____ Need to be there by 5 am... this is easy for me, but I worry about Jerry even making it home after I give him the keys to my car....

Everyone has said... have fun... but take some good pictures...
All I can say is I will do my best, but Jerry does a much better job than I do with panoramic photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment