A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

We all process life and death differently.

Today is my first day and quite frankly I wish I could just lay in bed.  I am zapped of energy to the point I asked my worker to drive this morning as I was not able to concentrate well enough to drive.

I have sense taken a nap! several in fact... something I am never able to do with the sun up.

I'm on track??? up at 5 worker and barn by 6, birds by 6:30 barn by 7:15 and it's almost 9... where I am about to go back to the horses again.  WHY?  

Well because yesterday I was at the barn by 7 and all I saw was Navarre's back side sticking out of the feed room.  Long story short... hay all over the place, feed eaten???? at free will ...and $1,000.00 later a nice vet bill from pumping out food, gas etc... pumping in oil and medications... no food of ANY KIND for 24 hours.  medications twice a day for the next 4 or 5 days, ice of all four feet every 4 hours... pads on frogs... for the next 4 days... all in preventing me from having expensive bills that start at twelve thousand dollars a horse... and shoes that I JUST GOT OFF one horse... that cost about 200 a set every 6 weeks... ? 

I can only imagine the bills parents go through with children??? I think I made the largest BEST decession in my life when I said NO CHILDREN...

So Yesterday was non-stop as usual and today will "hopefully" be a little more relaxed..

But I am NEVER this tired... So it has got to be the way my body is reacting to what ever my mind and heart are going through that I somehow am pushing out of the way to function with my daily needs and the new emergency with the horses. 

what ever... I'm on rush to horses so I can get back to work and take care of more messages, emails, shipping and try to earn money.... ha ha ha...

my love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment