A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Flowers and more flowers

While water was king of the land, my second astonishment was all the flowers in bloom, (which of course more likely than not is also what caused all my serious issues)

My pictures of water do nothing to compare to the real thing... and there is no staging, touching or affecting nature (especially delicate flowers) while you are visiting the park so you will have to excuse some of the bad pictures but... the beauty was astounding while there.



At any rate ... I was AMAZED at all the flowers... even flowers above the tree line at over 10,000 feet.
I could go on and on about flowers I have SEVERAL more and several pastures that are more inspiring than any impressionist painting. 

I shall only post more if someone ask for it...I can tell I got a little carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment