A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Day.


yesterday was a full schedule. birds, horses, work, horses and horses again...

Crazy Schedule but the only way I could work it out.

I got the horses out to pasture, got them back to the dry lot and then went BACK a third time to get the horses, bring them to my HOUSE and give them BOTH a bath!


Navarre has ticks... so he needed a medicated bath to get rid of them, SweetPea has barn fungus and it needed to be gotten under control before the cold weather set in.


I've done most of my work for today but I have other apptointments OUT of the office. Hendersonville and Flether are both on the schedule for stops today.


1 comment:

  1. Great words and pix....thanks for sharing. Guess I missed several days of checking in on you via the site. Glad Sat. worked well. We had rain here all day yesterday, but Sat. was awesome.
    J

    ReplyDelete