A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trying to be in the moment.

One of the things I love about my travels is seeing how people live in the moment.

Why do we not do this as a culture? Why are we as Americans so set on cramming everything into every moment of the day and not enjoying the moment for what it is.  How many things do you have planned for this very evening?  How many stops are you going to make on the way home? 

I always have things planned... like my to do list below, but I'm not upset or worried if they don't get done and I take the time to enjoy the moment.

like this morning!   to read more about this morning... please click ---~ Learning to Live Simple as you will see it is completly different of what you see here.

Why did I create something else?  Because there are always several sides to every story and people are no different.  It is only a try!  We shall see where it goes IF it goes anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment