A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Barns...


It’s only noon and I’ve put the horses out, taken care of the birds, had an appt with the archetech and I’m about to leave to do business errands AND a personal errand to check on roofing for the two barn structures.

My next largest feat is to decide on who to build the stalls, making sure not to use most of my financial resources that I want saved for the hay barn. BUT somehow make them both appear to fit into the style of house etc.. I want for the entire estate.

I’ll let you know how it works out.

Next step...
Getting basic plans from Mr. Devitt for the stalls. Get Code Perfect plans for the hay barn and getting it all worked into a schedule I can afford. But this is what I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment