A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

not a typical monday! yea!


While it's early for some, it's near 6am. I've done my shipping and about to start the drive to the barn to pick up this "little" guy for a doctors appointment. Wish me luck! Storms are in the forecast. This little guy gets a scope put down his nose today taking it as far as we can to see how well his ulcers are healing... again wish me luck his med's are 40.00 a DAY!!! add that one up! It would be nice if I could spend that in a week which is my goal.

Once again... horses are NOT good pets! They can cost you as much as a college education, which is why the recent rate of putting a horse down as increased as the economy has gotten worse. be careful of any animal choices you make

I believe Navarre has hit another growth spurt! This time he is getting wider instead of taller. And NO I am NOT leaving him out all the time, he is on pasture only 4 to 6 hours a day depending on the heat index or the sun. I have already cut back on his feed.

If anyone has an idea of how to keep the "white" mane and tail white please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read a message I feel closer and closer to you. This is the most important thing in my day so very often. Thank you for taking time to share your world.

    ReplyDelete