A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Expectations for my B Day...


While today is just another day, I have had wonderful cards and gifts arrive today, I am thankful for them all.

My goals for the day are 1/2 way done.

fly retardant for the horses,
cedar for the birds,
chem spray on the pasture again.
and cutting apples off my poor young trees.

 While I love having these apples I only planted the trees last fall, and the tiny limbs are bent from the weight of these (could be... lushious) apples.

One must sacrafice at times and this is one of those times.


It is the Heirloom varieties that I planted that are abundant with apples.  The graphed / bred standards are fruited but not as weighed down.  All of them have to go TODAY!
The back yard... as you can see has been  all a buzz with hay production for the year.  But again the weather makes it another bad year for horse hay.  This hay will pickle and has been rained on each day, cattle will be fine but this would kill a horse.  You have to know what you are getting and thus far, most the local hay is NOT going to be good, clean, dry for horses.  Hope it is better where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment