A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


It has all come a long way, yet still has a LONG way to go.
I am however a little upset with the metal roofing as it did NOT come in as predicted... Tiz life as we all know it. NOW they plan on having in it WEEKS instead of days... but... this is life in construction!

Although this allows me to go have fun with TROY instead of having to ask him to do work on his day off.  I hate having to ask him, when there are so many things we want to go do around town or in Western North Carolina that we have yet to do.

I am still going to move the horses this Friday Saturday or Sunday and put them in the lot over night and in the shade lot during the day if work is going on.  But this means I have to be extra careful with finishing up nail heads as I go along and getting up the walls as soon as possible.

At this very moment I am about to go dig trenches for the stalls and put stall pads over them as soon as I can get my work done for the morning.

Aside of rhino, shipping, and other things going on today... I hope to leave here by 11am.

I can only hope the horses will be as happy as I am with the place.  ... I have so much more to do but to have them on my own property is a HUGE step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment