A must read no matter how big or small you are

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hoping and Praying

Yes strange title for me but true all the same.

Today I have a chance.  I've had this chance before but it never pans out.
Today I had schedule one young lady that just wants a horse to ride to come over. 
She has now called and asked if she could bring a friend that wants the same.  All the same, all the better is all I can think.

So hopefully later today I will have two young ladies out to meet the horses to see if they can ride, how they ride and what type of riding they want to do.

Besides I have a truck, I have a trailer, I just need someone to love on and ride Navarre when I can't because I am after all determined to get another full time job as soon as I can.

Walked the mountain with a friend Sunday, with my husband yesterday and life is looking brighter with each walk. 


Wish me luck!
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment